CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Marching on. . .

Okay, so as usual I am running a little late in my posting!! March ended up being quite a busy month, or at least it felt like it!!
On March 8th we started swimming lessons for Isabella--I know that she is too little to actually learn to swim--I am just hoping that at the end of the lessons she will have a healthy fear of the water!! I really want her to enjoy being in the water too. She was so funny the first couple of weeks, she kept looking at us like "What are we doing?" I would totally recommend "Water Babies" classes for any child, she loves it!! They taught us to teach the kids a certain command and say it every time that they come into the pool to us-- jumping in from sitting on the side of the pool!! Jumping in is her favorite thing to do!! I hope that she will be a little fish and love to swim!!
The next week Jason got in the pool and swam with her! It is so funny how she varies from being a Mommy's girl to a Daddy's girl--from day to day, sometimes moment to moment!!
In the picture above they are doing the motions to "The Wheels on the Bus," pool style!!
I am so glad that she is enjoying the lessons as much as we are!!

0 comments: