CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Easter 2008

HE IS RISEN!!
Easter was absolutely wonderful this year!! Not only did we get to celebrate our Risen Lord and Savior, but we got to have wonderful family around to celebrate with us! Easter weekend started with a VERY moving Thursday night service at church, and it continued with the arrival of my Grandparents of Friday!!
Saturday the real, busy, festivities started! I went and helped hide over 1200 eggs at church for the annual Southside Baptist Church Easter Eggstravaganza!! It was so much fun to hide the eggs, think about and pray for all of the kids that would later that day be searching for them! Isabella is still at that distractable age, once she found one egg she was happy and played with it only! We tried to get her to look for more eggs but she was more interested in playing with her basket! She had been playing with her basket (from her Grand) for weeks--I have called her "bucket head" because she thinks that it makes a great hat!
My little "Bucket head!!"
An action shot!!
Grand came by to watch the hunt!Before we headed to swimming, she wanted to go down the slide!!
After the Easter egg hunt we had swimming lessons and a nice 3 hour nap!! The naps after swimming lessons have all been three hours or longer!! Nice!!
Great-Grandma loves to shop for Isabella, this time she brought her some Easter decoration, a very prissy ruffled purse (that she HAS to keep a handerchief in to blow her nose with), a bathing suit cover-up (that she is wearing in the picture) and a lamb that she slept with for days.In the evening my Dad came from Charleston for a visit! It is always really nice to see him.
Easter Sunday morning my Mom and Grandma went to church with us!! It was a wonderful moving service, to celebrate our wonderful risen Savior!!

Unfortunately I forgot my camera Easter morning so we took pictures with my moms, I will post them as soon as I can get them from her!!I don't know why, but I love this picture!! It is so sweet to me!!
My Mom was carrying Isabella into church and Grandma and I were probably ten feet behind them, Isabella looked over Mom's shoulder and said "Come on Mama!! Come on!!" Absolutely as clear as you and I could say it--it was so cute! She amazes me daily!
After church we went back to Mom's for lunch, and a nap for Isabella!
It was an absolutely wonderful day!!

0 comments: