CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Erin and Grant come for a visit!!

Our DEAR friends Gus, Erin, and Grant moved back to California in September! I felt like I was losing my right arm, it was SO hard to let them go! On top of being a WONDERFUL friend for the last several years, Erin took care of Isabella from the time that I went back to work until September!! She did an AMAZING job! I am so thankful and blessed to have had that time!!
Erin and I had been talking about she and Grant coming to visit before he turns 2 and they have to start paying for an airline ticket for him. Needless to say we were so excited when she finally picked some dates and booked their flights! The arrived here in Florence late Thursday the 27th of March and got to be in SC for a whole week! It was wonderful to get to spend so much time with she and Grant, the kids seemed like they picked up right where they left off, and so did we!!
Gus, Erin, Jason and myself have said for a long time that Isabella and Grant are going to get married some day-- Isabella Svendsen -- has a great ring to it, doesn't it?
We had such a great visit that unfortunately I did not get many pictures of, but I will include the ones that I did take!
Eating breakfast with Luke and watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!!
All three kids playing in Isabella's "house." Actually a car seat box, but she loves it!!
I wish that I had taken more pictures, I will have to get some from Erin that she took!!
Thank you son much for coming to visit us! We love you guys so much!! Next time we see you will be in CA, hopefully!!

0 comments: