CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

More Jesus, Mommy!!

Ever since Isabella was tiny, before she goes to bed at night we rock in the rocker, pray and sing 4 worship songs. "I love you Lord," "Prepare me to be a Sanctuary," "This little light of mine," and "Jesus loves me."
For several months now whenever we are finished praying, she has said (rather loudly) "Amen." The last few weeks she will ask to "Talk to Jesus," and then she will put her hands together, and lower her head--it is seriously about the cutest thing I have ever seen!
She will out of the blue during the day look at one of us and ask for "Jesus Mommy?" That means that she would like you to please sing "Jesus loves me." It really could happen anywhere, shopping in Target, walking into church this morning, riding in the car, or just playing. Those of you that know we well, know that I am not much of a singer, but the way that she asks I have to sing to her. You just can't turn down your child who is asking you to sing about Jesus, and don't think that you can get away with just singing it once, she always says "More Jesus, Mommy!!"
Tonight when I was just going through the night time routine and getting ready to sing, she would not let me sing anything except "Jesus Mommy."
I know that I have said it a thousand time, but she is absolutely such a sweet, sweet child!!

0 comments: