CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Update. . .

Isabella is doing great without her pacifier! As I posted she napped without it last Saturday, but the Saturday night she had some kind of virus, 103.5 temp, and I caved and gave it back to her! I know I was a slacker, but I wanted her to rest well so that she could feel better sooner. She had her "pac" the rest of the weekend. Sunday afternoon our air conditioner broke so we went to stay with my mom--I did not want her to cry a lot there and keep all of us awake. (I know, I know!) Monday she went back to daycare (without a pac) and struggled to go to sleep but then slept well. Monday night, still at Mom's, still had "pac". Tuesday went to sleep like a big girl at daycare without any tears, so no "pac" that night at home either--and no "pac" since!! She has asked for it a few times but if I remind her that "paci's" are for babies and that she is big girl she is just fine!! We are so proud of her!!
Last night one of the things that I cooked for dinner was corn on the cob, she decided that she did not want to eat it cut off of the cob, like her Mommy, she wanted to eat it off the cob like Daddy and Papa! She ate a piece and a half of corn, and loved it!! Fruits and veggies are her favorites!!

0 comments: