CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

The FLU has struck!!!

Jason has the flu, we went to the new McLeod Urgent Care place on Palmetto this afternoon, when his temperature reached 103.8!!! They did a nose swab, and quickly told us that he has the flu!! Please, please pray for him to feel better soon, and that Isabella and I would not catch it from him!! We have shipped her off to my Mom's for the night! Please, please pray for all of us!! Thank you!!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Hey, I'll pray for Jason to get better soon & that you & Isabella won't get sick! Can't wait to see your new house!!

LuLaRoeMeg said...

Brian had that same yucky flu last week for 2 solid days. Praise God that Cole and I managed to stay well. I'll pray for you guys too!

Aron said...

Oh my Goodness, I'm SO SORRY! We will be praying that this is VERY short-lived and that you and Isabella don't get it. And I was going to see if y'all wanted to come play Wednesday...maybe next week. Keep us updated!

Lori said...

Hope Jason gets feeling better SOON!!! Let me know if you need anything.

Aron said...

Jessica, would you mind emailing me? I've lost your email and wanted to plan a playdate for the girls. Hope y'all are all feeling better!

aron@sc.rr.com